Homemade Snickers Bar
Chocolates and sweets· Nilssons Ambrosia
I saw this recipe in a magazine that came with one of my favorite interior magazines a few months back. It looked so wonderful and yummy. It’s a bit of a process to make, but very easy and a nice little project. Here’s what you need:
150g milk chocolate
150g dark chocolate
100 g butter
2 tbsp. creamy peanut butter
100g salted peanuts
2 tbsp. milk
- Melt all of the chocolate. Pour half of the melted chocolate in a pan (approx. 21cm x 15 cm) and place in the freezer
- Melt the marshmallows, butter and peanut butter in a pan. Once it is melted and everything is well incorporated, stir in the peanuts.
- Take the pan with chocolate out of the freezer and pour in the marshmallow-peanut mixture. Place in the freezer again.
- Melt the butterscotch in a small pan with the milk. Again, take the pan out of the freezer and pour the melted butterscotch over the marshmallow mixture and place in the freezer again.
- Last step is to melt the chocolate again if it has hardened, and pour over the butterscotch layer. Now place in the freezer for at least an hour.
- Take the snickers out of the freezer and cut into the size you like.
Ingen kommentarer endnu
Skriv en kommentar